Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Green Cast Club
Cross your fingers that the Green Cast Club will automatically dissolve tomorrow as Steven and his grandma are both getting the casts seen above removed. If all goes well, Steven will be cast free. (Grandma Jill, sadly, will have a few more weeks with a shorter cast.) Steven was supposed to start round 10 of chemo tomorrow, but the schedule up at the hospital is so full that they asked us to wait until Friday. I hate to get behind schedule, but another day at home (and one with perfect weather) is hard to pass up. For many reasons, lets hope that lots of sick kids get better and get to go home!