I'm sorry to report we are still homebound. Steven's counts came back low, which was no surprise--we anticipated Monday as the low point and that is when they took the sample. His ANC count was .2, or sometimes they say 200. It needs to be over 500 in order for him to go to school. I assumed that they would let him go maybe tomorrow--assuming they would have climbed--but I guess we need to wait until his sample on Thursday comes back until he can be back in crowds.
So, we continue on. I'm finding that there is a reason that I have never considered homeschooling an option for me. This being at home and trying to keep Steven progressing along with keeping up the house and paying the proper attention to the girls is a challenge. I'm sure we'll get into a groove and things will be better. And hopefully he'll make it to school soon. I think it will do him so much good to be around normal for a while.